Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 9 - 02/15 - 02/21/2009

Month 2, oh my goodness, what a big boy!!! We went to the Picture People and had our first family photos done! Avan was soo cute, he even smiled in one! He was sound asleep when we drove there. Once we were there he just opened his eyes and seemed to be calm. Then once pictures were over he went right back to sleep. It is like he knew what he needed to do! It was amazing! He is still STTN! I cannot believe it! On the 19th I woke up to hearing cooing and giggling! I was shocked, usually I hear a fussy boy wanting some milk. I went in his nursery and he was just so happy and talking away to the mobile of frogs and turtles! We had another date night and it was perfect! We went and saw a movie why Becky and Ian took care of Avan. It was nice to get out just the two of us. Avan did really well for them. I was worried because it was his rough time of day. He seems to like to nurse non-stop starting at 4pm. But he did great! Time to make Avan's 2-month check up! I wonder how big he is! I am dreading the shots though!

No comments:

Post a Comment