Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Our Labor and Delivery wake up!

December 12th, 2008! We had another appt with Major Hackett. My urine collection came back 3 points away from being bad....ugh! Well my bp was high yet again! So I was sent for more blood work and also to do another 24-hour urine collection. She also talked to a few other doctors to see if it was best that I go to L&D to be monitored! So we went upstairs and was hooked up to all monitors. Wow was that frightening! Just being up there and not fully ready....we didn't have the camera packed! So, we were there for an hour or two and then Mrs Thomas came in to u/s Avan. He was looking wonderful on the monitors, hb great and such. My bp dropped some while resting so that was good. Mrs Thomas asked me how tall I was.....Avan was measuring about 7lbs already!!! We still have 3 weeks or so to go! Big boy! She finally was all right with me going back home. Just to make sure I rest rest and rest! Also to do the collection. So we went back home and made sure to pack the camera!

His Letters

Avan's Name and wall

Comforter

The final place for the crib

The Crib

Dresser

The stuff mom made

The Glider

Avan's Nursery all ready for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment