Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doc Appt and U/S

October 30th I had a doctor appt with Mrs. Thomas. She is a diabetic herself. She gave me lots of tips. So far she said I am okay to have my milk and cookies.....unless it affects my sugar levels. I am having issues with Breakfast. As ANY amount of cereal makes them skyrocket! Even cheerios! I miss my cereal and chocolate chip muffins! She told me eggs, lots of eggs! We had another u/s to check on your weight. November 10th. As GD babies tend to be on the large side. You are still growing pretty good. The docs say the baby isn't too large or anything. SO that is good. We got the most perfect picture of Avan's face. He definitly has my cheeks! So chubby and adorable! The plan for the weekend is to wash all of the clothes and sheets. That way everything is ready to go!

31 weeks

31 Weeks, right before Halloween!

Halloween our pumpkins

Our Pumpkins!

31 weeks

31 weeks

31 weeks

31 Weeks!

November 10th 32 weeks

Avan's Face at 32 Weeks!

I never did take 32 weeks pictures, boo!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment