Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Journal Entry - 12/08/2008

Dear Avan, It's been awhile since journaling. I am no longer working. As you will learn my hips are not great. As you have gotten bigger my hips have had some major problems. I go to PT twice a week to help keep them back in place. Daddy also has taken over EVERYTHING. He does all the chores, and comes home to cook me dinner. I am so blessed to have his help. We are 100% ready for you! Carseat is installed, everything is washed. Even our hospital things are in the car. See last night I had 5 contractions in an hour and daddy was a tiny bit worried. Plus with the GD can cause other complications to deliver early. We see the doc weekly now. Last appt was interesting. My bp was a little high so they had me do a few tests. They are worried about Pre Eclampsia. So, hopefully we find out more about that. YOu are still growing exactly on schedule! Still have a due date of Jan 4th. We hope Grandma makes it there for your Birth day! She flys in on December 27th. So cutting it super close! I hope you make your arrival soon! Last appt I had no dialation or effacement. You are also still high up into my ribs. I guess you are nice and comfy! Today I am 36 weeks and 1 day! Soon you will be here! Love Mommy!

Going Home Outfit

You will be going home in this outfit :)

No comments:

Post a Comment