Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 5 - 01/18 - 01/24/2009

Avan turned a whole month this week. I cannot believe a whole month has passed by. He is sleeping in 4-5 hour stretches which means we get more rest. We are so blessed. I feel wonderful now that my sleep is nice and caught up! Nursing is going so well! I originally thought I would nurse just a month and go back on my meds. But quickly changed my mind the more I researched it and saw news articles on rocket fuel in formula. They won't even give the brand names. Right there means I plan to nurse only and give zero formula!!! Just freaks me out. I hope I can continue to feel great in my head so that I don't have to go on meds! Avan still likes to make mmhm mmmhm noises while he nurses. It is so cute! He also holds the boob as though it is a bottle, super cute! He is starting to look at his mobile and smiles more and more! He also has great head control, which is surprising everyone, including doctors!

No comments:

Post a Comment