Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Dr Appt and Ultrasound!

August 18th, 2008, we had another appt with Mrs. Thomas. It went well. Just the usual, you are growing perfectly on schedule and your hb is wonderful! Gaining weight great and everything is going so wonderful! I scheduled my 20-week u/s so that we can make sure everything is great. The 3D/4D isn't medical, so they didn't look at anything like that. August 22nd, 2008 we had the big ultrasoud. I was annoyed by it. As the guy wouldn't let me have Nick in the room until the end. I also couldn't see the screen, so it was disppointing. So glad we had the other ultrasound! Once the medical part was all taken care of they brought Nick back and the tech showed Nick and I all 4 chambers of the heart, all of his brain parts. Avan's tummy, kidneys, and hands and feet. The tech even gave us a picture of Avan's profile and of his foot! So that was nice. Everything tested perfectly and size is wonderful!

August 22nd 21 Weeks

Avan's Profile!

August 22nd 21 Weeks

His little foot!

21 weeks

21 weeks

21 weeks

21 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment