Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Classes

November 19th we had Breastfeeding class with Kay. She was awesome! Gave us so much information! I am ready to tackle everything. Nick and I decided we would hold off on them giving you the eye ointment until after you nurse. That way you can see clearly. We want you on my belly as soon as possible! That way we can start to bond! November 22nd- Childbirth class. OMG.......someone brought doughnuts, horrible for my GD! But soo good! It was very informational. Helped us learn relaxation techiniques that should help get me through the early parts of labor. So far the plan is to labor at home as long as possible! We also had a tour of the L & D! OMG it was amazing and surreal! We will be there in a few months welcoming Avan into the World. So neat! Looks like they have a ton of private rooms. I sure hope we get one of those! Nurses all seem friendly as well! Overall we both enjoyed all of the classes and hope they will help us get through the few rough spots we may encounter!

No comments:

Post a Comment