Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Finally The Third Trimester!

We started the last of the 3 trimesters! Month 7!!! I have finally quit my job after hurting my back. It is just better to rest! We got the travel system, which means we can safely bring home Avan! On a depressing note, I was diagnosed with Gestational Diabetes on October 22nd. Right before halloween! Go figure! No more cookies and chocolate milk! I have to check my blood sugars 4 times a day, one in the morning before eating and then after each meal! My favorite night time snack! I also was lucky enough to be invited with Stacy to see Carrie Underwood. Avan moved and shimmied all around! It was wonderful!

Because of the GD I had an extra doc appt on the 24th of Ocotober. They showed me how to work the machine thing and check my blood sugars. I also took a nutrtion course to see what would affect my sugars. I hope these last few months go quickly!

28 weeks

Love the shirt!  Mommy's Little Man

28 weeks

28 weeks

28 weeks

28 Weeks! Getting Closer to due date!

29 weeks

29 weeks

29 weeks

29 weeks

29 Weeks! 11 Weeks to go!

30 weeks

30 weeks

30 weeks

30 Weeks

30 Weeks

30 Weeks

Carrie Underwood

Carrie Underwood

The Carrie Underwood Concert that Avan enjoyed and bounced to!

Matching outfit for Baby and Mommy

The cutest outfit I found, Avan and I can match!!

Daddy Building Travel System

Daddy putting together the Travel System!

The Travel System

Avan's Travel System all ready to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment