Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Another Doctor Appt 07/14/2008

Today we saw Mrs. Thomas the midwife! She is awesome! So friendly and bubbly! I really like her. You are measuring great and heart rate is great! I am starting to get really bad migraines. We aren't sure if it is the pregnancy hormones or what. She gave me some medicine to see if that helps. My appetite has gotten HUGE! I eat a ton! I still insist on having Avocodos a lot and Taco Bell 3x a week. Horrible I know! I eat 4 items, it is insane! So delcious though! I am growing and growing and I am guessing that means you are too!

Mommy Painting Turtles

Mommy painting Turtles for the nursery!

Daddy painting turtles

Daddy painted some too!!!

The Turtles

Daddy putting up turtles and frogs

16 weeks

16 weeks

16 weeks pregnant! I am to the FAT stage, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment