Wednesday, May 13, 2009

December 18th 2008

OMG....what a morning! At 8:30am I got a call from Major Hackett....my urine collection came back...I officially have Pre E! I was told to come in later that evening to be induced at 7pm! They no longer want me to wait! So....I called Nick at work, frantic! Everyone was around him assuming I had gone into labor....but he calmly said nope, but she will be tonight! So he got to be home early for the day. Instead of stressing all day I baked!!! I made fudge, chocolate cheesecake peppermint bars and some cookies! It kept me busy for the most part! Then at 6:30pm we started the drive, but realized we both should eat something first! We stopped at Chick-Fil-A.....I wanted a real sugar regular soda! I enjoyed that and then we ended up being late! Yep LATE to our own induction!!! HAHAHAHA! So funny....Mrs Thomas even left a voicemail asking where I was! So off to L & D we went!

Almost 37

Almost 37

Almost 37 weeks

Almost 37 Weeks and ready to deliver

No comments:

Post a Comment