Wednesday, May 13, 2009

December 20th Quotes from the BBC Girls

December 20th, 2008

Any more news??
~Lee

Haven't gotten any text from her. Off to dancing school in a few with DD will report back once we are home if I hear anything!!
~Danielle

Poor Rian, I know what she is going through. When I had Ethan we checked in at 0 cm on Monday and I was barely a fingertip by Wednesday morning with 2 nights of cervadil and a full day on pit. I think the midwife was able to break my water at 1 cm and that finally got things going. Tell her to hang in there for a vag birth if she really wants one. The "staged labor" can be typical for 1st time moms. I think some Dr's get impatient and opt for c-sections quickly. Huge dialation and CTRX vibes to Rian.
~Katie

Oh My, This is the longest labor ever! Rian I hope you are hanging in there okay!!
~Meri

She just got her Epi, and they broke her water at 5am!!
~Natalie P

Poor Rian!! Sending lots of CX vibes!!!! Common' Avan!!!!!!
~Nayla

Just got an update "almost 9 cm, so within an hour"
~Natalie P

ROCK ON!!!!! GO RIAN AND AVAN!!!! SO exciting....here comes the water works!!!!
~Katie

Yeah Rian!!!! May the pushing Gods be with you!!! LOL
~Lee

Yay Rian! Thanks for the update---can't wait to meet baby Avan!!
~Stephanie

GO RIAN!!!! Kaite, I am right there with you. I totally started choking back the tears when I read her last update!
~Jessica

GO RIAN!!!!!!!!!COMMON AVAN!!!!
~Nayla

Avan is here!!! 731lbs 20inches
~Natalie P

YAY!!! Congrats Rian!!!!! Hope all is well, glad its finally over for you!!! Can't wait to hear all the details!!!
XXX-OOO Leslie

GREAT NEWS! Finally! Welcome to the world Avan!
~Ang

YAY Rian, finally...can't wait to see the lil prince
~Angel

Yeah!! Congrats Rian and baby Avan!!
~Shelly

Congrats! Can't wait to see baby Avan!!
~Jess

Any word?? I'm so excited!!!
~Heather

OMG....I'm such a wimp....I cry each time someone has a baby!! Congrats Rian and AVAN!!! Can't wait for pics!!!
~Katie

I seemed to have missed a whole page with my last post -- oops! Congrats Rian!!
~Heather

YAY!!! Congrats Rian, welcome to this world Avan - can't wait to see pics!!!!
~Kayla

Congratulations Rian!! Welcome Avan!!!
~Stephanie S

Congrats Rian! Welcome Avan!
~Stephanie

Can't wait to hear details. Congrats Rian! Welcome Avan!
~Michele

Congratulations Rian and Avan!!!!!! Natalie you did an awesome job with the play by play!
~Marisa

CONGRATS RIAN - WELCOME AVAN!!!! Can't wait to hear the details and see pics!!!
~Danielle

Welcome to the world baby Avan!
~Kristen

No comments:

Post a Comment