Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Gender 3D/4D Ultrasound

August 2nd, 2008! Today was AWESOME! We started it off by going to IHOP for a big breakfast! I had eggs, panacakes, bacon and biscuits with gravy! I cannot control the amount of food I have been eating! You insist on taking it all from me! I drank a ton of water and we went in for our appt. I kept having dreams about decorating a girls nursery, so my guess was a girl. Nick also thought because I felt that, he assumed girl. Well, we got into this big room with a 42" tv and a big twin size mattress! It was super comfy! As soon as she put the thing on my tummy she said, "there is your son, daddy"....A BOY!!!! Daddy was shocked! She then asked if I feel him moving, and I said, " I think so"....she said I probably have been feeling you move for quite some time. I have a placenta that is in a differnt spot. She then let me empty my bladder since you are easy to get to! We spent an hour looking at each feature! We counted the fingers and toes! At one point he had his little hand like he was thinking! It was so perfect! By the end of it, you had had enough! You double flipped us off and kept your face covered! It was amazing and beautiful! Such a high to know the gender! Now on to the shopping! So the name of our child will be Avan Keith Simmons! Avan because daddy just came up with it on his own and Keith after My father and grandfather! Avan is growing right on track and perfectly! I also go a free diaper bag and other goodies. We then spent the rest of the afternoon at Target and bought Reds, Browns and Blues! We had been so tired of shopping for Yellow and Green! After shopping we had an Annv dinner reservation at The Melting Pot. The table was set up with balloons and everything. It was perfect! We couldn't ask for a more wonderful annv! Now to make all of the cards to send off to relatives that say, "It's A Boy"


18 weeks

18 Weeks

18 Weeks and going strong!

August 2nd 18 weeks

August 2nd 18 weeks

August 2nd 18 weeks

August 2nd 18 weeks

August 2nd 18 weeks

August 2nd 18 weeks

August 2nd 18 weeks

No comments:

Post a Comment