Wednesday, May 13, 2009

December 19th Quotes from the BBC Girls!

12/19/2008

"cx are 6 min apart. Had cervadil last nite. Now starting pitocin. I'll keep you updated!"
~Natalie P.

Haha you beat me to it!!! I was just about to post
~Jess

She also told me she was only dia. a fingertip at 8:30 eastern time. So we all have to send cervix opening vibes!!!
~Natalie P.

Okay so I just talked to Rian again- still just 1 cm and cx are 3min apart but "tolerable" her pitocin is already at 18 (max of 40) she is pretty bored and was off to get some rest. She did say that they might turn off the pitocin tonight if she hasn't made very much progression. So girls we need to rally for her and send some good CX and dialation vibes!!
~Natalie P

Hope Avan comes soon!!!
~Gena

Thanks for the updates Natalie - thinking of Rian, hope the contrax actually start working for her soon!
~Emma

Girls- thanks for updating - just go in from being out since 10:30 this morning - she did text me but I let her know I was out and about. COME AVAN COME!!!
~Danielle

Thanks for updating us!! Dialation vibes her way...
~Lee

Poor Rian~She has shown no progression! They took her off the monitors and pit for an hour.
~Natalie P

I'm Sending ctx vibes her way! I so hope she gets her vg birth.
~Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment