Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 8 - 02/08 - 02/14/2009

I cannot believe how blessed we are, Avan still is sleeping through the night! It amazes me. Everywhere you read and hear it says breastfed babies don't STTN until much later. I guess he is a random little boy! I feel so blessed! I had my first big Mommy me day and got my hair done! Nick had daddy duty for 3 hours! It was wonderful! We also celebrated our 1st Valentine's day as parents! Avan was so cute in his little red outfit. Even smiled and showed off his small dimple! He was so happy that day! Nick went out and got Outback so that we could enjoy it all in the comfort of our home. It was much more peaceful then trying to wait for a table somewhere with a newborn. Very romantic! Avan is starting to find his voice, he coos and talks. In the morning I talk to him and he talks back, it is super cute. He is still obsessed with his bouncer chair that vibrates, I don't know what we will do when he is too big for it! Tummy time is still somewhat of a challenge. They say to give them 15 minutes daily, but Avan wants nothing of that. I hope it will get better so he can learn to roll and such!

No comments:

Post a Comment