Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Doctor Appt

September 26th, 2008! We saw Dr Fernades today. I wasn't too happy with her. I had gone to L & D the previous week for my back. I think my hip is out or something. She explained that it was just regular back pain with pregnancy! But she did finally agree to some PT, so hopefully that will help! On the way to the appt I had my first experience with Avan having the hiccups! It was amazing and beautiful! I have read that it means baby is practicing breathing in the womb! That means the baby is closer to being born! I also had to schedule my 1 hour glucose scan. I hope that comes out cleared! Tabitha and I did some major shopping for Avan over the weekend as well! You have got quite a lot of clothes! We should be good to go for the first few months!!

26 weeks

26 weeks

26 weeks

26 Weeks

26 Weeks along!

27 weeks

27 Weeks! My new purse from the Fall Festival :)

27 weeks

27 weeks

27 weeks

27 weeks

27 weeks

27 weeks

27 Weeks, our photo fun session!

No comments:

Post a Comment