Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Months 4 & 5 Of Pregnancy

Everything has gone so well. I crave Mexican, I pick up Taco Bell a few nights week after work. It is so yummy! I still eat a lot of avocodos as well! My belly is getting bigger and bigger! I am at the stage of loving my belly and exciting to watch it grow! The cooler weather is starting to come. Soon enough Fall will be here and then the baby will be here! The nursery is coming along. During these months we painted frogs and turtles and hung those up, along with the Wallpaper border. It sure is adorable! It will be great to have Avan in there! I also got a new glider. Nick's folks paid for half and it is just perfect! It matches the cherry wood of the furniture in the nursery. I have a feeling we will be spending a ton of time rocking the baby to sleep.

24 weeks

24 weeks

24 weeks

24 Weeks!

25 weeks

25 weeks

25 weeks

25 Weeks

Another cute one

So cute!

The bouncey Chair

The Finished Froggie Chair!

No comments:

Post a Comment