Monday, May 4, 2009

Months 1 & 2 of Pregnancy

I can't believe we have made it through 1 month. Nothing big. I have had very little morning sickness. Funny Daddy and I stocked up on Preggo pops, lemon heads, ginger EVERYTHING, including altoids for the dreaded morning sickness everyone tells you about. I have had nothing! The only big issue is finding a toothpaste without mint. We now have 5 different tubes and still I gag on them. Wonder if this baby will hate mint? I do feel very tired and rundown, but I also have cold. So I am not sure if it is the preganncy or the cold. I am very excited for the butterfly feeling that so many books say is the first sign of movement. It will be so exciting to really feel you in my tummy. With all research we have learned what our due date is. January 4th, 2009. UGH......I hate this day. It makes me sad to think of that as your due date. I hope in time it will make me feel better. Having a due date of the day my father died is just awful. Others tell me it is a way to remember a better day instead. I just don't want to be sad on that day, in case it is your Birth Day. But we have not had a doc appt yet, not until May 16th. So maybe the date is wrong. I am looking forward to watching my belly grow with you, I can't seem to say that enough. I also am soo excited about seeing an ultrasound of you. It will be amazing seeing that!

8 weeks

About 8 Weeks along at President Head's Park in Williamsburg

Couldn't wait, eating chicken right out of the bucket!

After the Park I insisted on getting some Fried Chicken. I couldn't wait till we got home, so I went ahead and opened the bucket and ate. Nick insisted on a picture at a red light!

There is a baby in there!

Yep, there is a baby growing nicely in there!!

Eating Wheat Thins and Cheese

Having a favorite new snack, Wheat Thins and Spray Cheese, YUM!

10 weeks

10 Weeks and to the Fat stage, ugh!

No comments:

Post a Comment