Monday, May 4, 2009

Month 3 of Pregnancy

June was a big month of stuff. I am still enjoying Avocodos and I don't think I will ever stop eating them! They are so fatty, I am shocked I am still not gaining! I finally feel better and am over the infections, woohoo! I started wearing maternity clothes! So exciting to watch my self grow! It is amazing! I cannot believe you are real and growing so quickly! We have started shopping for you! We try to get something new every weekend! We know we want everything in order prior to your arrival! So we thought to get started! We got to see you and everything on the u/s machince! Daddy is so cute with all the excitement that is going into this. He loves getting me things that sound good and just pampering me, it is wonderful! I did finally find a toothpaste that works, Dora!! It is bubble gum flavored! Finally one that doesn't make me feel sick! Still no morning sickness yay!!!

June 16th 12 Weeks

Full body of our little baby growing right on schedule!!

June 16th 12 weeks

Baby's little leg!

No comments:

Post a Comment