Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Week 13 - 03/15 - 03/21-2009

My big boy is now 3 months old! I cannot believe it! Avan is starting to like the bath. He kicks his legs a little and realizes it is nice and warm. Maybe we can soon bring toys in! He talks to the frogs and turtles that hang from the mobile in his crib. He even is noticing the toys on his bouncer. I know one day he will be reaching for those soon! He is starting to hate the carseat if he is awake. If it is in the car he is fine, but if we are out and about, we put him in the sling instead! Works much better! He really enjoys the sling, it is his own room as Nick puts it. He also loves when I sing, he kicks with excitement! Super cute! Still STTN and I swear everyday I wonder when he won't anymore, haha. I know a growth spurt will be coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment