Monday, July 6, 2009

Week 28 - 06/28 - 07/04/2009

So nice getting back to a routine for Avan. I think he missed his home. We had 6 month shots and check-up on the 1st. Avan is 16lbs and 4ozs and 26.5 inches big! His doc was very happy with everything. She told us Avan has excelled in all of his milestones. She was happy at how lean he was and growing nicely. She also was thrilled to learn I was still nursing him. It is awesome, Avan has become so efficient, he nurses 3 mins each side and is done! I couldn't imagine it any better or easier! On Thursday we went to our friends Becky and Ian's house for 80's night! It was so much fun! I crimpped my hair and she did the big bangs thing! On Friday Becky and I picked out fabric for Slings!!! I picked out planets and space for Avan. Should be super cute! Avan is such a sling baby! On Saturday we celebrated Avan's first 4th Of July! We went to our friends house for a bbq, the Marinos. We enjoyed a typical fourth, board games, shooting a pellet gun and tons of food. I made a Chocolate Cream Pie to enjoy. Then we all went to see a big firework show on the James River. It was wonderful! Avan loved seeing the show, stayed awake for it even! Overall it was a very nice Fourth of July.

1 comment:

  1. Yay for your Little One and the fireworks! My lil' guy was pretty terrified, so we brought him inside. Maybe next year.

    ReplyDelete